The Council consists of up to ten councillors who are listed below. They normally meet on the second Thursday in the month (except August and December) at the Village Hall. More detail of the council's activities can be found on their website. The Clerk to the council is Mrs E Bennett who can be contacted at theclerk
Parish Council; agenda and minutes can be found on the council website.
Woodmancote Parish Councillors
Mr R Harris - Chairman Mrs S Lessimore - Vice Chair Mr N Adcock Miss C Agg Mrs K Berliner Mrs C Cameron Mr J Morrish Mrs V New Mr J Nicholson-Smith Ms S West
Woodmancote Parish Council has been in existence since the Parliament act of 1894 which set up district and parish councils. The first recorded minutes archived are from the 6th May 1907. The County Archival Hub at Gloucester holds all previous minutes and data. Improvements to roads, paths and water supplies were the main thrust of these early meetings. Throughout the war years the Council continued to hold meetings at the Chapel and then in the village hall in Stockwell Lane (the "Old Village Hall" as it was known locally) in 1923. These days meetings take place in the New Village Hall in Bushcombe Close.
Borough and County Councillors for Woodmancote
Gloucestershire County - Mr R Wilson
Tewkesbury Borough - Mr M Dean
Tewkesbury Borough - Mrs A Hollaway
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of this website, we do not accept responsibility for any error or omission.